Rs. 7800.00 |
1 Year Warranty
Request a Bulk Enquiry|
Features, Instructions To use
Watch Product Video|
Format : YouTube | View Video
Air Mattress for Patients -Cell Type
Infi is one of leading brand in air bed for patients suppliers, providing he Heavy Duty air Pump and High quality material used to make the Cell type Fine mattress makes the infi air Bed for bed sores a long-lasting mattress. It is durability enough makes it ideal not only for home use but also for Hospitals. This product is more effective in prevention of bed sores as compared to a bubble type air bed. Height of the tubein this Medical Air Mattress is 5 inches so it allows more air and refrain of the muscles and protects the patient better. The mattress is highly durable and still u can replace the tubes when punctured.
The product is recommended for
- High risk Patients where Extra special care is needed
- Patients who already have bed sores
- Long term use
- Commercial use at Hospitals.
About Product :
The product is also called alternating pressure air Mattress for bed sores prevention or bubble pad. We supply and export Bubble Type Anti Decubitis Air Mattress & Pump System, which has been designed for use at home, nursing home and hospitals. Superior in quality and efficiency, the equipment is light in weight that makes it very easy to transport and makes very less noise while operating. Bed sores may occur, if a patient is lying on the bed for a long period of time, may be he is hospitalized, ill or disabled to walk. The reason behind the bed soars is the continuous pressure, which is applied as particular body parts along with other factors such as humidity.
We offer specially designed Infi TM Airbed, which provides solution to cure or prevent bed soars. The device is specially designed to refrain patient’s muscle from long-term fixed pressure at same position for preventing prevent bed sore. This innovative design is to refrain patient’s muscle from long-term fixed pressure at same position to prevent bed sore.
The product has 2 useful features for bed sores prevention :
1. Low pressure Indicator- It indicates when pressure in the mattress decreases below desires level due to Puncture in mattress, disconnection of tubes or defects in pump. so u can always be sure that your patient is getting the care he needs for bed sores prevention.
2. static mode- If the patient wants to sits up on the alternating mattress then he may feel unstable on the mattress due to deflated tubes. Press the static mode button and the complete mattress will get inflated and will become flat.
Note – do not forget to switch of static mode when patient lays down.
How it works :
Alternative rows (A type rows)1st third and 5th rows are connected with each other and in the same way(B type rows) 2nd 4th and 6th rows are connected with each other in the mattress .We connect the air mattress with these 2 tubes 1 tube is connected with A type of rows and the 2nd is connected with B type of rows.
When the pump starts working, A & B type rows are inflated and deflated alternatively. For the first 3 minutes A type of rows will be inflated and B type of rows will be deflated and after 3 minutes it will be vise versa making the B rows inflated and A type rows Deflated.
The weight of the body was borne by A type rows for the first 3 minutes and for the next 3 minutes type B rows will bear the weight. The process will continue. It means the position of the patient is constantly changing and hence less pressure on a particular body part, this process will refrain the muscles of the patient, thus prevent bed sores.
It is recommended for :
High Risk Patients who cannot move at all and are completely bed ridden Patients who already have bed sores.For hospital use where Bubble mattress usually have frequent punctures Long term use of air bed.
|A cells and B cells are inflated by pump alternately with one cycle of 10 minutes.|
|This innovative design is to refrain patient’s muscle from long-term fixed pressure at same position to prevent bed sore.|
|More comfortable to the patient|
How to use Air Bed For Bed Sores (Tube Type)
- Place the pump on a flat table or hang it with the help of the hanger at the foot side.
- Unfold & lay the mattress on a foam mattress in a way that the air connections are on the foot side. The excess ends on the leg side can be tucked under the foam mattress. On the head side excess mattress can be used to make a pillow or can be tucked in.
- Connect one end of the air tubes with the air pump and the other end with the mattress. Connect them firmly at both the ends. Make sure that air pipes are not clinked.
- Switch on the electric pump by connecting with 220-V AC. Green light will illuminate. The mattress will start inflating. Keep the pressure adjusting Knob at full in the beginning. This will take around 10 minutes to inflate.
- The pump should be constantly switched on during the usage otherwise the mattress will deflate.
- After around 10 minutes A type bubbles will inflate rather B type will remain deflated starting the process. Adjust pressure ideally with the adjusting Knob in such a way that there is a two fingers gap between the deflated air bubbles and the patient.
- To repack the mattress when not in use, you need to exhale the air out of the nozzles by pressing it from other side.
Precautions | Trouble shooting
- Keep the electric pump on for 23 hours and keep it off for 1 hour.
- Do not use the mattress near open flame or very near to a heater.
- Do not smoke near the air mattress
- Keep sharp objects away from the mattress.
- Do not stand on the mattress. Maximum weight bearing capacity is 100 kgs therefore the attendants should not sit on the mattress as this will cause the mattress to leak.
- Keep the pump away from water/damp surfaces. Clean the mattress with mild detergent if required.
- Trouble shooting : In case the pump does not get switched on please check the fuse at the bottom of the pump, if burn replace with a new fuse of 1.5A/250V. If the pump is working but the mattress is not inflating please check the connections and then check the mattress for leakage. If found punctured use the puncture kit provided with the mattress.
- Bed sore prevention system
- Air Bed Anti Decubitis mattresses suppliers & pump system
- This model’s fuse rating: FlAL250V ( ) 230V—/50Hz; 0.06A
- Maximum weight bearing capacity 120 kg
- Continuous usage for 12 hours then rest time one hour
- Size of Mattress : Length 6.5 feet x Width 2.5 feet
- Tube height 5 Inches (aprox)
- Static Mode
- Low Pressure Indicator
- Air Bed Static Mode inflates the complete mattress It makes a comfortable sitting position when the patient has to get up for feeding etc.