Rs. 2080.00( Call us for urgent pickup/delivery from Local dealer in your city) |
1 Year Warranty
Request a Bulk Enquiry
Features, Instructions To use
My Care Air Bed Sore Prevention Mattress
The My Care Air Bed Heavy Duty air bed is a basic product used for the prevention of bed sores in bed ridden patients. the product has Most economical price and reasonable good quality.
Taiwanese material Bubble air mattress (PVC 0.3mm):
The product with:
– size: 200*90*7cm
– Material: Taiwanese medical class K80 PVC 0.3mm fire retard Medical Grade PVC materials
– with flaps 90*40cm
– with double hose 1.5M- with puncture kit
– with puncture kit
How to use My Care Anti Decubitus Air Bed For Bed Sores (Tube Type)
- Place the pump of anti decubitus air mattress on a flat table or hang it with the help of the hanger at the foot side.
- Unfold & lay the mattress on a foam mattress in a way that the air connections are on the foot side. The excess ends on the leg side can be tucked under the foam mattress. On the head side excess mattress can be used to make a pillow or can be tucked in.
- Connect one end of the anti decubitus air mattress tubes with the air pump and the other end with the mattress. Connect them firmly at both the ends. Make sure that air pipes are not clinked.
- Switch on the electric pump of anti decubitus by connecting with 220-V AC. Green light will illuminate. The mattress will start inflating. Keep the pressure adjusting Knob at full in the beginning. This will take around 10 minutes to inflate.
- The anti-decubitus pump should be constantly switched on during the usage ,otherwise the mattress will deflate.
- After around 10 minutes A type bubbles will inflate rather B type will remain deflated starting the process. Adjust pressure ideally with the adjusting Knob in such a way that there is a two fingers gap between the deflated air bubbles and the patient.
- To repack the anti decubitus air mattress when not in use, you need to exhale the air out of the nozzles by pressing it from other side.
Precautions | Trouble shooting
- Keep the electric pump on for 23 hours and keep it off for 1 hour.
- Do not use the mattress near open flame or very near to a heater.
- Do not smoke near the air mattress
- Keep sharp objects away from the mattress.
- Do not stand on the mattress. Maximum weight bearing capacity is 100 kgs therefore the attendants should not sit on the mattress as this will cause the mattress to leak.
- Keep the pump away from water/damp surfaces. Clean the mattress with mild detergent if required.
- Trouble Shooting : In case the pump does not get switched on please check the fuse at the bottom of the pump, if burnt replace with a new fuse of 1.5A/250V. If the pump is working but the mattress is not inflating please check the connections and then check the mattress for leakage. If found punctured use the puncture kit provided with the mattress.
- Bed sore prevention system
- Anti Decubitis air mattresses & pump system
- This model’s fuse rating: FlAL250V ( ) 230V—/50Hz; 0.06A
- Maximum weight bearing capacity 120 kg
- Continuous usage for 12 hours then rest time one hour
- Size of Mattress : Length 6.5 feet x Width 2.5 feet
- Tube height 5 Inches (approx)
- Static Mode
- Low-Pressure Indicator
- Static Mode inflates the complete mattress It makes a comfortable sitting position when the patient has to get up for feeding etc.