Rs. 1247 |
1 Year Warranty
Request a Bulk Enquiry|
Features, Instructions To use
Watch Product Video|
Format : YouTube | View Video
We supply high quality Infi Thermometer for usages in home and hospitals. Designed using latest technology, Thermometer are easy and simple to use and provide quick forehead and ear temperature. The Thermometer is easy to read, portable and handy and is available at competitive prices.
Infi offers the widest range of medical equipments that can be used in hospitals and at homes. The products are easy to use and can be carried handy while measuring the ups and downs in the health conditions of the patient.
We offer amazing range of thermometers to check the body temperature anytime with an easy to follow process. Our flexible tip digital thermometer is the highly acknowledgeable product demanded by the consumers looking for something that can be readily adjustable anywhere from mouth to underarms.
Buy the flexible tip digital thermometer online at discounted prices. The product can be readily available for dispatch anywhere in PAN India location.
This device also has an Auto shut off feature that supports battery longevity. Body Simple and compact, this fixed tip Thermometer is user friendly and portable. The unit comprises of a LCD display and one On/Off button, hence making it easy and intuitive for the user to use the device. Like many devices, this unit comes with a memory function that enables the last measurement recall. The beeper alarm is set to alert the users as and when required. A replaceable battery is used for powering this unit. It not only offers you a great blend of technology but an ease of use without compromising your budget. It is a probe type used for oral, rectal and underarm temperature measurements. This thermometer is designed to meet all hygiene and comfort needs as the water resistance feature in it allows you to wash and clean it after use. This unit also comes equipped with an auto off feature that is capable of automatically shutting down the device if left idle for more than 5 minutes, thus conserving battery power.
Special Features of Thermometer
- Memory Recall
- LCD Display
- Auto Shut Off Function
- High Accuracy
- Mercury Free
- Buzzer Alarm
- Measurement Range 90.0 – 109.9° F
- Temperature Display
How to use This unit
- Press on-off switch to activate the unit. The unit will beep and will display the screen test. for 2 seconds when switched on.
- Then last memory is displayed once, followed by the Normal Body temperature 37 C/98.6 F.
- Thereafter it shows Lo with Flashing F or C.It Indicates that the thermometer is ready for temperature measurement.
- Note -if the room temperature is higher than 32 C/89.6 F then it will display the room temperature. You can use some water on the tip to avoid this.
- Place the probe of the thermometer under the tongue as near as possible to the heat pocket.
- Note-If you do not keep the thermometer in the heat pocket the displayed temperature may be lowered by 1 F
- Approximate time required for oral measurement is 30 seconds; thereafter it will take another 10 seconds to beep. The beep confirms that the measurement is complete
- Wipe the under arm with a dry towel and keep it in a way that it touches your skin and the probe is well covered by arm The measurement time will be increased by 2-3 minutes and the readings are 1 Flower.
- Do not talk during the measurement. Do not chew or put pressure, with your teeth, on the rubber flexible tip.
- Wait for 15 minutes to take the oral temperature if you have just taken a hot tea or coffee.
- Clean it after every usage with soapy water and then wash under tap water or use a diluted solution of isopropyl alcohol to disinfect.
Normal Body temperature
- Though the normal body temperature is 98.6 f but the temperature reading may vary from 97 F to 99 F and still be considered normal. Variation in the Temperature can be attributed to activities like exercise, smoking, eating and drinking. Your temperature is lower in morning and as compared to the afternoon.
How to Change Batteries : Batteries need to be replaced when the T symbol appears on the right lower corner of the screen, Replace the batteries with 1.55 v LR 41 or equivalent. Put the battery cover away, take out the battery with a non metal pointed tool to remove and carefully slide the battery cover in its place.