Rs. 2600.00(Online special price including shipping charges) |
1 Year Warranty
Request a Bulk Enquiry|
Features, Instructions To use
Watch Product Video|
Format : YouTube | View Video
Download Product Catalog|
Format : PDF | View PDF
Airbed Mattress (for Bed sores prevention) Infi TM
Infi Healthcare is one of the leading air mattress suppliers, provides the product called alternating pressure air Mattress for bed sores prevention or bubble pad. We supply and export Bubble Type Anti Decubitis Air Mattress & Pump System, which has been designed for use at home, nursing home and hospitals for Medical use. Superior in quality and efficiency, the equipment is light in weight that makes it very easy to transport and makes very less noise while operating.
About Infi Bubble Type Medical Air Mattress For Bed Sores
Bed sores may occur, if a patient is lying on the bed for a long period of time, may be he is hospitalized, ill or disabled to walk. The reason behind the bed soars is the continuous pressure, which is applied as particular body parts along with other factors such as humidity. We offer specially designed Infi TM Air Mattress bed, which provides solution to cure or prevent bed soars.
How it works
The Medical device is specially designed to refrain patient’s muscle from long-term fixed pressure at same position for preventing prevent bed sore. Infi Healthcare, is one of leading air bed suppliers, providing he Heavy Duty air Pump and High quality material used to make the Blue Ultra Fine mattress makes the infi air Bed a long-lasting Medical equipment. Its durability makes it ideal not only for home use but also for Hospitals. This product is more effective in prevention of bed sores as compared to a bubble type Medical air bed. Height of the tube is 5 inches so it allows more air and refrain of the muscles and protects the patient better. The mattress is highly durable and still u can replace the tubes when punctured.
|A cells and B cells are inflated by pump alternately with one cycle of 10 minutes.|
|This innovative design is to refrain patient’s muscle from long-term fixed pressure at same position to prevent bed sore.|
|More comfortable to the patient|
How to use Air Mattress For Bed Sores
- Place the pump of air mattress on a flat table or hang it with the help of the hanger at the foot side.
- Unfold & lay the air mattress on a foam mattress in a way that the connections are on the foot side. The excess ends on the leg side can be tucked under the foam mattress. On the head side excess air mattress can be used to make a pillow or can be tucked in.
- Connect one end of the air tubes with the air pump and the other end with the air mattress. Connect them firmly at both the ends. Make sure that air pipes are not clinked.
- Switch on the electric pump on the air mattress by connecting with 220-V AC. Green light will illuminate. The air mattress will start inflating. Keep the pressure adjusting Knob at full in the beginning. This will take around 10 minutes to inflate.
- The pump should be constantly switched on during the usage otherwise the mattress will deflate.
- After around 10 minutes A type bubbles will inflate rather B type will remain deflated starting the process. Adjust pressure ideally with the adjusting Knob in such a way that there is a two fingers gap between the deflated air bubbles and the patient.
- To repack the mattress when not in use, you need to exhale the air out of the nozzles by pressing it from other side.
Precautions | Trouble shooting
- Keep the electric pump of air mattress on for 23 hours and keep it off for 1 hour.
- Do not use the air mattress near open flame or very near to a heater.
- Do not smoke near the air mattress
- Keep sharp objects away from the air mattress.
- Do not stand on the air mattress. Maximum weight bearing capacity is 100 kgs therefore the attendants should not sit on the air mattress as this will cause the mattress to leak.
- Keep the pump of the air mattress away from water/damp surfaces. Clean the mattress with mild detergent if required.
- Trouble shooting : In case the pump of the air mattress does not get switched on please check the fuse at the bottom of the pump of air mattress, if burn replace with a new fuse of 1.5A/250V. If the pump is working but the mattress is not inflating please check the connections and then check the air mattress for leakage. If found punctured use the puncture kit provided with the air mattress.
- Mattress Bed sore prevention system
- Anti Decubitis air mattresses & pump system
- This Mattress model’s fuse rating: FlAL250V ( ) 230V—/50Hz; 0.06A
- Maximum weight bearing capacity 100 kg
- Continuous usage for 12 hours then rest time one hour
- Size of Mattress : Length 6.5 feet x Width 2.5 feet
- Mattress Bubble Size : Height 2.5 inches (approx. when inflated)